Cycles can send, to the email address(es) of your choice, notifications of project activity. Manage project notifications in the project settings.
Cycles currently supports notifications for:
- New Comments
- Page Approvals
Integrate with Project Management apps
Configure Cycles to send notifications to your account email address or to a custom address.
You can use this feature to connect Cycles to various project management apps that support creating tasks via email. If your preferred service offers a unique email address for a project, you can use it to import Cycles comments.
- Trello: Create Trello cards by email
- Slack: Create Slack messages by email
- Teamwork.com: Create Teamwork tasks via email
- Basecamp2: Making Basecamp2 todo list items via email
- Asana: Creating Asana tasks via email