Install Cycles on your Drupal site
To install Cycles on your Drupal site:
Step 1: Create a new Cycles project
(If you already have a project, skip to the "existing projects" section of step 2.)
Sign into Cycles and create a new project. Once you give the new project a name, click Next.
Step 3: Open your Drupal site and create a new custom block
- Login to your Drupal admin (/user/login)
- Navigate to the Structure > Block layout section
- In the Header region, choose "Place Block."
- Choose "Add custom block."
- Enter a description for your block. Now, carefully and in this order, change the Text format to "Full HTML", select "source," and finally paste your Cycles snippet into the body. Click Save to create the block.
Step 5. Configure your custom block
Once the block is created, you'll need to configure how it behaves on your site.
- Uncheck the "Display Title" checkbox
Adjust Visibility Settings (optional)
Content Types: Restrict Cycles to particular content types. For example, show Cycles on all pages, but not articles.
Pages: Show / Hide Cycles for specific pages. For example, hide Cycles on the Front page.
Roles: Restrict Cycles to particular user Roles. For example, show Cycles only for Drupal user accounts who are logged in.
Update the region to "Header," and save the block.
Step 6. Confirm the block appears in the block layout, and view your site!